Astros Career Day & Game
Monday, April 7th | 10:00 a.m.
Come out to Minute Maid Park and get a behind the scenes look at what it takes to run your Houston Astros baseball team! This fun and educational field trip caters to students of all grade levels!
Elementary School Students
• Students will hear from both baseball
and business operations personnel.
• Students will learn key components
of the game including how to use a
• Special appearance by the Astros
Shooting Stars team.
• Event includes a ticket to the Astros vs. Angels game at 1:10 p.m. immediately following the presentations.
High School & Middle School Students
• Special presentation regarding the
importance of continuing education.
• Students will learn the value of
internships with real world examples
from Astros Front Office Staff
• Learn about the keys to success
including hard work, character,
persistence, leadership and more.
• Event includes a ticket to the Astros
vs. Angels game at 1:10 p.m.
immediately following the
Presentations from the Houston Astros Front Office Staff to include
the following departments*:
●Baseball Operations ● Marketing ● Human Resources
● Sales & Service ● Corporate Partnerships
Cost per student is $10 and includes the Career Day event and a ticket to
the Astros vs. Angels game at 1:10 p.m.
This is not on their website, so click the flyer and register.